Release Notes for MYOS
24th October 2012
- Option to create Credit Notes to offset the Invoices & Receipts
- Credit Note Summary & Report.
- Statement of Account View & Report
- Printing of Attendance Sheet on A4 sized paper, with trainer name, school logo etc.
3rd March 2012
- XML Course Calendar added.
- Color code option enabled for Classes.
- Color code options enabled for Course Calendar.
- Invoice update minor decimal value bug fixed.
- Listings updated for better readability.
- Daily Collections Report improved layout.
- Billing Report, Enrollment Report, Instructor Fees Report and Daily Collections Report updated with increased date range options.
- Enrollment Report updated with increased sorting options.
28th January 2011
- Billing Report and Enrollment Report updated with improved layout.
- Minor bugs on Student listing fixed.
- Addresses in MYOS now modified to consider State.
- New companies created from Student update page will now take student’s entered address as their own addresses, as a default.
- Eliminated visual bug in Students Listing.
- May now create Invoices/Receipts through Student Listings.
- Rectified minor page navigation bug.
- Improved search listing interface.
- Added search fields to Students and Companies.
- Rectified bug in System Audit search function.
- Revamped front page to display according to access rights.
- Added State field to Settings, Students and Companies.
22nd January 2011
- Access Levels (Administrator function) now fully implemented.
- Minor bug in User Edit fixed.
- Minor bugs in Attendance/Enrollment fixed.
- Cosmetic changes in page headers.
5th January 2011
- Custom fields now available through School Settings
- Improved Invoice/Receipt print views
- Improved student listing loading times
- Improved Invoice/Receipts settings options available
- Improved Items listing
23rd December 2010
- Data charts available on front page, along with other new alert items.
- Minor bug on Enrollment Report fixed. (invoices from Companies not showing)
- Multi-central views now available.
- Student/company search bugs fixed.
29th November 2010
- Home page changed to display alerts and user-friendly MYOS Life Cycle.
- Student name/no search available for Enrollment and Attendance.
- Daily Collections Report upgraded with Sort options and Export functionality.
- Search boxes now expandable.
- School settings page has been segragated into different sections in preparation for even more user-customizable options.
- New settings introduced and implemented:
- Tax label
- Tax rate
- Currency symbol
- Currency Code
- Enrollment Report fixed.
- PDF Export function for reports fixed.
- Directory tab interface now available for most data listings.
- Search result navigation has been upgraded.
- Added Report for Instructor Fees.
- Instructor table – added fields for hourly rates.
- Validation checks and error messages, site-wide.
- Added new table for Companies.
- Invoices and Receipts can now be addressed to Companies (with multiple students) as well as Students.
- Improvements made to running number sequence of Invoices and Receipts.